Monday, June 28, 2010

being inappropriately glamourous at the coffee shop



jon is on vacation this week, which means i actually leave work after eight hours, and get to do fun stuff like sit on the patio at caribou coffee on grand avenue using FIVE separate apple devices between us.  we used our iPhones as our tile racks for the scrabble "board" on the iPad, and he has his iBook, and i have my MacBook.  i even brought my old 3G iPhone in case anyone happens by who would like to join us in scrabble.  or, rather, join me in a game, as jon is too disgusted by his devastating defeat at my hands with my Q, J, K, and Z to his As, Is, and Ns to be able to continue playing.

anyway, i sure am having a good time.  there are at least two pairs of women who are sponsor and sponsee meeting to share experience, and the pairs are within ten feet (easy earshot), and it is really rather bizarre.

No comments: